MARINA H2020 Project Multi Conference Tartu Estonia, 17th to 19th September 2018
Posted: Friday, August 31, 2018
The MARINA project annual multi conference 17th to 19th September will take place in Tartu, Estonia at the Science Centre AHHAA. The multi-conference overall aim is to establish, organise and stimulate a Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) community which involves scientists and societal actors working together during the whole research and innovation process, with the common goals of aligning both the process and its outcomes with the values, needs and expectations of the society and integrating citizens visions, needs and desires into science and innovation.
Back to News Articles
The conference will also feature a work shop which will examine
• how engagement of societal actors into research and innovation may contribute to co-construct knowledge in support of evidence-based management, and
• how such approach (via research and innovation) can be institutionalized. With this workshop, we aim at facilitating RRI institutionalization, i.e. its establishment as a convention or norm in public policies in support (or developing) research and innovation.
and include a Role game based on a real Maritime Spatial Planning issue for knowledge co-construction in support of evidence-based policies
The multi-conference is organized in six conferences:
• Marine Responsible Research and Innovation in Science, Innovation and Society (RRI-SIS MARINA 2018).
• Co-Create! - Co-creation of curricula, tools and educational scenarios for building soft competences for personal development and employability
• The Young Engaged Researcher: Ideas, Experiences, Reflections (YERR 2018)
• Responsible Research and Innovation: the challenges of the Information and Communication Technologies (RRI-ICT 2018)
• Responsible Innovation in Sustainable Ecosystems (RISE 2018)
• Towards RRI Practices and Policies (TRRIPP 2018)